- Saturday, July 29 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, July 30 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Jackie Robinson Rotunda 1B
- Jackie Robinson Rotunda 3B
The Mets will host the annual Summer Food Drive presented by Affinity by Molina Healthcare to benefit The River Fund NY during the Mets vs. Nationals Series on July 29 & 30 at Citi Field. The River Fund NY is a hunger-relief organization based in Richmond Hill, Queens.
Collection points will be set up at the Jackie Robinson Rotunda. Fans who donate at least 10 non-perishable items will receive a voucher redeemable for two tickets to a select Mets regular season home game in 2023.
All types of canned and packaged goods are welcome, but no glass containers or perishable food. Please note that expired items will not be accepted. The most needed foods are:
- Milk (powdered, evaporated, boxed)
- All types of pasta (packaged)
- Ramen noodles
- Canned vegetables
- Canned fruit
- Mac and cheese (packaged)
- Hot and cold cereal (packaged, family-sized)
- Boxed grits
- Powdered mashed potatoes
We hope to see you there!